Skip to main content

Angels are among us

The angels have been out today. (They are always out, but I took notice of them in special ways today.) Sometimes angels come into our lives at unexpected moments and they make our day brighter.

1. The Parking Angel: We arrived at our destination and pulled into a metered parking spot flashing "expired". A lady in a bright neon yellow shirt walked briskly down the long row of metered spots along the street and stopped in front of our vehicle! She unlocked the meter box, removed the change, and announced that we were now all paid up for the next two hours!!! Our parking angel then spun round and briskly returned back up the street.

2. The Swimming Angel: We arrived at my son's baby swim class early. Because my husband took our son to get ready in the men's locker room, I got ready in the women's locker room in no time flat and entered the pool area well ahead of them. A water aerobics class was in progress. The swim instructor smiled at me and I explained, "I'm just waiting for my husband and baby. We're here for the baby swim class, but I guess we're early." She continued to smile and invited me to join their water class while I waited. So I did! It was great!

3. The Door Angel: I'm at the grocery store standing in front of a freezer door. I open the door and remove a bag of Alaskan salmon (or so I thought). You guessed it --- I caught the wrong fish bag. I try to reopen the freezer door and it is stubbornly stuck. Tug and tug again, no luck. I look around for someone to help me, but I am alone in the aisle. I return to tugging with some pauses, then tugging again. [The fisher-wannabe in me just wouldn't let me give up I suppose.]

After about five minutes of wrestling with the freezer door, I sigh and resign myself to the wrong fish bag. Turning away, I say aloud "The door is stuck and won't open" to the universe. At that very moment, a lady with a shopping cart charges toward me [she actually looks like she trying to play "chicken" with me and I brace for head-on collision]. As she manuevers away from me at the last moment, she says "Try the door again", then continues her breakneck speed away. So I do try again and the door opens, I exchange the fish bags quickly and the door shuts. Something in me [curiousity perhaps?] makes me try the door again. You guessed it [again] --- it was stuck!


Today has been a lesson in synchronicity and joy. And I am thankful for my awareness of Angels.

Tell me ... have you been aware of Angels in your life lately?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A: Will our session be a conversation with spirit loved ones?

Q: What happens during a mediumship reading? Will it be a conversation between me and my spirit loved ones? A: Each reading is unique, so I never know what to expect during a reading. As a medium, I open myself with the highest and best intention to receive information from your spirit loved ones. Once we establish contact with a spirit loved one and have established their identity, we can engage them in conversation and ask them questions. Many times, a reading is an opportunity to chat with your family and extended family and maybe a few of your closest friends. It can be a special time for reunion and a sharing of memories. It can be a chance to say "hello" or "I'll see you again" or "I love you". Perhaps it will be a time for making amends and apologies. Or it can be an opportunity for closure and explanation. Or it can a time to receive guidance and opinions from those you trust in Spirit. Or it can be a confirmation of your own experiences with s

Flashes of light

I am a medium , so I 'see' things. *smile* Well, every now and then, I see a small light. (And I don't mean an orb or a light flying around the room like Tinkerbell.) I am talking about a small pinprick of light that remains stationary and lasts for 2-3 seconds. It resembles a star from the night sky, albeit a very miniature one. This little 'flash of light' is a spirit. Sometimes I see a 'flash of light' (or a miniature star) around clients during readings --- either near the client's chair or in another part of the room. Also, I remember seeing them in a museum, on the trail in the woods, here at home, and at church. When I see that pinprick of light, I focus on asking the spirit to provide me with more information and to share their essence . Much like seeing spirit in side vision , it's a way that we can perceive those in spirit. These flashes of light are just another way for spirit loved ones to communicate that they are with us. In fact, some

Timeframe for spirit contact

Q: My mom just died unexpectedly last week. Is it too soon for me to try to make contact with her through you? I vaguely remember someone telling me that they're not "available" right after they pass? Is there a general timeframe? Please let me know. Thank you. A: There is no official wait time before establishing communication with a spirit loved one. I have noticed some spirits are ready to communicate immediately and other spirits take longer. Some mediums suggest a six month time period. I feel this is a good timeframe for many clients because by then they have processed some of their grief and are not in a desperate space. There is a difference between being ready and being needy. It just depends on the client and the spirit. Trust your own soul regarding this. When you are ready, you just know. What a blessing it is that you know you will connect with your mother's spirit in divine right timing and that love never dies. If you have a general question whose answ