Spiritualism is a science, a philosophy, and a religion. It is a religion of self-mastery, consolation, joy, and most importantly a religion of knowledge not belief.
- We believe in God (sometimes referred to as Infinite Intelligience) and we believe that God is all there is.
- The spark of divinity dwells within each individual.
- Life is Eternal. Death is not cessation of life but a change of condition. Personality continues after the change called death. (Mediumship offers proof of the continuity of Life and personality.)
- Spiritual progression is eternal and infinite.
- Communication between all planes of existence is a reality.
- We affirm the divine right of individuals to seek the truth within their own hearts.
- We believe in personal responsibility and that individuals create their own reality according to Natural Law.
- The innate gifts of mediumship and spiritual healing are expressions of God's love.
- The objective of a Medium's work is to prove survival of the human personality after death and thereby help the bereaved come to terms with their loss.