I have plenty of spiritual thoughts and experiences to share it's just that every time I think about blogging, life picks up the pace.
I will literally sit down at the computer to type out a Blogpost and without fail one (or both) of my sons captures my attention OR my husband needs me OR a client calls, and the blogging thought disappears with a *poof*.
Living is a full-time job, after all.
I am human and I still have to deal with mundane life stuff, such as ...
- cooking meals, washing laundry, sweeping and mopping floors, and other housekeeping
- getting my children to and from school and extracurricular activites
- supporting my husband in his interests
- connecting with and helping my close friends/family through their life events
- planting, weeding, and maintaining a vegetable garden
Also, I'm sure those of you who are familiar with snow know that in Winter actions seem to take longer, such as walking, driving, and moving from one place to another.
So I am choosing to live my life rather than recording it (for now). This phase of life is so precious and I don't want to miss these moments with my family.