A blue moon is the second full moon in any month. According to a friend, it doesn't happen too often. And the second full moon in December is the 31st! Not only that, but it is a lunar eclipse day too. AND it is the beginning of a new decade.
I'm not sure how often a blue moon with an eclipse would occur on New Year's eve, but I'm sure it most likely won't happen again in our lifetime. Seems very, very special to me.
So I was thinking... let's embrace the 'once in a blue moon' opportunity, using Spiritual Natural Law and positive affirmations!
For many people, the beginning of a new year is traditionally a time of taking stock of life and committing to a lifestyle change in the form of a New Year's resolution. These resolutions usually are a topic of great interest and declaration on New Year's Eve and normally go into effect on New Year's Day.
A resolution is basically an affirmation (a statement of intention), so it seems to me that we can apply some of the same suggestions for crafting good positive affirmations to manifesting effective New Year's resolutions.
So here are some of my suggestions:
- Read my Positive Affirmations 1-4 blogposts (this link starts you with the first one).
- Take time to reflect on what you really want to achieve thru Spiritual Natural Law.
- Make only ONE resolution, so you can channel your energy into successfully achieving it.
If appropriate, make some mini-goals.
- Write the resolution down and place it somewhere prominent in your home.
- Be persistent. New habits take time to learn. Be kind to yourself.
- Practice and intention are important.
With the amazing energy of the Blue Moon, this is going to be an incredible time!
So whether you are making a spiritual resolution (meditation, mediumship development, ministering to others, etc) or a standard resolution (lose weight, be better with money, take a trip), the MOST important suggestion I have for you is:
Trust in yourself, trust in the journey, and allow events to unfold in Divine right timing and Divine right order.
Wishing you all a healthy and happy New Year and New Decade! And embrace the opportunity of the Blue Moon!!!