Skip to main content

Q&A: Spirit reality

Q:  Hi Willa,  I had a wonderful reading from you a few years ago, so thank you again.  My question, which I hope can be answered in your blog is:  Since spirits can create their surroundings with thought, how can they know if their loved ones that they reunite with on the other side are really them and not just a part of their made up new surroundings?  This has been a nagging question I've had for a long time, so I hope to hear from you!  Thanks.  Jeanne

A:  Great question!  Yes, spirits create their surroundings with 'thought', however Love and Truth are at the core of the experience.

The spiritual plane is not a place of illusions and the process of Enlightenment is not about playing mind games with the individual.  When they reunite with their loved ones on the other side, they truly reunite.  Just as we do!
 
Each soul has its own energy signature, much like a fingerprint. As my soul interacts with your soul, we are recognizing each others' energy signature and are more likely to recognize the energy signature again when we interact a second time, a third time. 
 
Those in Spirit recognize the energy signature and vibrational frequency of their loved ones here in the physical plane AND the spiritual plane. Essentially, they resonant with the energy of those they biologically share DNA with, those they shared time with, and most especially those they love, and so on.
 
This is why spirit communication is possible and this is why we are able to recognize our loved ones in Spirit and they us. 

***


If you have a general question whose answer would benefit many people, you may submit a question any time and watch for the answer in this Blog. Email me at willawhite@hotmail.com.

I am unable to answer emails that involve requests for feedback or personal advice about a situation. If you would like guidance in your spiritual or intuitive development, please book a consultation with me, and if you need to connect with a loved one in Spirit, please book a reading.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Having a wonderful "A Ha" moment in response to your post. In daily life, I do not retain names, titles, or visual details of a person's dress in the same way other folks do. I do, however, sense the "energy signature" you referred to quite clearly. Thanks for giving it a name.
Anonymous said…
I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post.
Anonymous said…

You are incredible! Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A: Will our session be a conversation with spirit loved ones?

Q: What happens during a mediumship reading? Will it be a conversation between me and my spirit loved ones? A: Each reading is unique, so I never know what to expect during a reading. As a medium, I open myself with the highest and best intention to receive information from your spirit loved ones. Once we establish contact with a spirit loved one and have established their identity, we can engage them in conversation and ask them questions. Many times, a reading is an opportunity to chat with your family and extended family and maybe a few of your closest friends. It can be a special time for reunion and a sharing of memories. It can be a chance to say "hello" or "I'll see you again" or "I love you". Perhaps it will be a time for making amends and apologies. Or it can be an opportunity for closure and explanation. Or it can a time to receive guidance and opinions from those you trust in Spirit. Or it can be a confirmation of your own experiences with s

Flashes of light

I am a medium , so I 'see' things. *smile* Well, every now and then, I see a small light. (And I don't mean an orb or a light flying around the room like Tinkerbell.) I am talking about a small pinprick of light that remains stationary and lasts for 2-3 seconds. It resembles a star from the night sky, albeit a very miniature one. This little 'flash of light' is a spirit. Sometimes I see a 'flash of light' (or a miniature star) around clients during readings --- either near the client's chair or in another part of the room. Also, I remember seeing them in a museum, on the trail in the woods, here at home, and at church. When I see that pinprick of light, I focus on asking the spirit to provide me with more information and to share their essence . Much like seeing spirit in side vision , it's a way that we can perceive those in spirit. These flashes of light are just another way for spirit loved ones to communicate that they are with us. In fact, some

Timeframe for spirit contact

Q: My mom just died unexpectedly last week. Is it too soon for me to try to make contact with her through you? I vaguely remember someone telling me that they're not "available" right after they pass? Is there a general timeframe? Please let me know. Thank you. A: There is no official wait time before establishing communication with a spirit loved one. I have noticed some spirits are ready to communicate immediately and other spirits take longer. Some mediums suggest a six month time period. I feel this is a good timeframe for many clients because by then they have processed some of their grief and are not in a desperate space. There is a difference between being ready and being needy. It just depends on the client and the spirit. Trust your own soul regarding this. When you are ready, you just know. What a blessing it is that you know you will connect with your mother's spirit in divine right timing and that love never dies. If you have a general question whose answ